We are thrilled that our CEO, Tim Hardcastle, will be one of the speakers
in The InsurTech Conference London 2017
at Shoreditch Town Hall
on the 22nd September
. Tim will be among 60+ speakers at the event, He will be pitching at 1400
in the Pitching Parlour
, check out the agenda
for more details. INSTANDA is also one of the 100+ InsurTech companies participating.
This conference is about innovation with an insurance focus. The technology that is being used to disrupt the multi-trillion dollar industry ranges from:
- Geo-spatial imagery
- Artificial Intelligence
This is why this conference is relevant to all stakeholders and practitioners in the industry regardless of age or experience. It will provide practitioners and innovators across the international insurance ecosystem
with the knowledge and connections to thrive in a digitally driven world
. The enormous change sweeping through the industry, brought on by the significant technological advances, will affect all areas of the global insurance market
and at all levels of experience and professional disciplines.
Who should attend?
EVERY DAY PRACTITIONERS
- Carriers, brokers, claims professionals, legal and regulatory. Learn about everything that is going on in innovation the global insurance market.
- Learn about new technologies from AI to geo-spatial imagery, to blockchain. How will it affect your future in the industry?
- Network and connect with entrepreneurs and explore commercial relationships.
- See the leading edge across InsurTech, the London Market and the global insurance market.
- Meet & engage with global industry leaders on a level playing field without the constraints of traditional hierachy.
- Network with the London Market and learn about partnerships as well as every day problems faced by the industry.
- Meet with investors and build relationships with decision makers in the London Market
- Take part in our Partnerships Surgery, learn about what it is insurance companies are looking for in a partnership and what regulatory, technical and cultural challenges you may face and how these could be solved.
- Meet with fellow InsurTech businesses and related technology businesses alike
- Network with the great and the good of the global InsurTech industry.
- Meet future entrepreneurs and partake in the 'build your own insurtech surgery.'
- Hear from some of the most promising InsurTech companies.
- Hear from industry leaders about the everyday challenges the industry faces.
- Meet and engage with new entrants into the InsurTech market.
- Network and engage with fellow investors and venture capitalists
and come to hear more about the current and future digital innovation in the industry.