29 - 30 Mar 2017
Meet us there!
Join us at the InsurTech Silicon Valley Summit
We are delighted to announce that our CEO, Tim Hardcastle, will be speaking at the InsurTech Silicon Valley Summit event; Core Systems & InsurTech Fusion 29th-30th March 2017 at the South San Francisco Conference Centre — and we’d love for you to join him!
SVIA have kindly offered friends of INSTANDA 15% discount off the passes and live stream tickets.
The InsurTech paradigm move is convincing everybody in the insurance industry globally to react and adapt. Hosted by the Silicon Valley Insurance Accelerator (SVIA), the purpose of this event is for representatives from insurance, InsurTech and established technology providers to collaborate and learn how to integrate vital relationships between InsurTech, Next Gen Core Systems Strategies and Rapid Application Development to accelerate innovation and transformation for a customer driven world.
We’ve been promised that this is only event bringing InsurTech, Core Systems, and Insurance Innovators together to share how InsurTech is accelerating product innovation, and redefining Core Systems roadmaps and strategies.
Below is a list of topics that will be discussed, as described by Businesswire website:
- Next gen vision for innovation and modernization
- New technologies and how they are changing the competitive landscape
- InsurTech solutions and strategies for core business processes
- Digital insurance platforms for a customer driven world
- A roadmap for next gen core systems transformation
- Rapid application development of InsurTech products and services
We’d be delighted to see you there. Please get in touch and we can grab a coffee.